Information on shares, dividends and bonds
Common share information
What is the CUSIP Number for BCE common shares?
The CUSIP Number for BCE common shares is 05534 B 760.
Where can I buy and/or sell BCE common shares?
- You can buy and sell BCE common shares through a stockbroker, bank, or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- If you are a registered shareholder, you can buy shares through BCE's Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan (DRP). This allows eligible shareholders to buy common shares by reinvesting their dividends and by investing optional cash payments. More information about the DRP, including enrollment information, is available in our Dividend Reinvestment Plan section.
What is the recent price for BCE shares (where can I find the stock quotes)?
We provide current and historical stock quotes on this Website. We also provide historical BCE share prices as well as historical monthly average BCE share prices since January 1949.
What is BCE's stock split history?
BCE's common shares have split three times:
- October 4, 1948 on a 4 for 1 basis
- April 26, 1979 on a 3 for 1 basis
- May 14, 1997 on a 2 for 1 basis (Closing Price before / after: $68.05 / $34.55)