The information included on this page represents our financial guidance for 2018 which is in accordance with IFRS 15 accounting standards.
Please read our caution concerning forward-looking statements when using this information.
BCE's 2018 financial guidance
|February 8 (1)||May 3 (2)|
|Revenue growth||2% to 4%||2% to 4%|
|Adjusted EBITDA growth||2% to 4%||2% to 4%|
|Capital intensity||Approx. 17%||Approx. 17%|
|Adjusted EPS||$3.42 to $3.52 (3)||$3.45 to $3.55 (4)|
|Free cash flow (5)||$3,525M to $3,650M||$3,525M to $3,650M|
(1) Based on 2017 IFRS accounting standards which do not reflect IFRS 15 financial impacts
(2) Based on IFRS 15 accounting standards
(3) Before severance, acquisition and other costs, net (gains) losses on investments, impairment charges and early debt redemption costs
(4) Before severance, acquisition and other costs, net (gains) losses on investments, net mark-to-market (gains) losses on equity derivatives, impairment charges and early debt redemption costs
(5) Before BCE common share dividends and voluntary pension contributions
For additional details and explanations, please see BCE’s news release dated May 3, 2018.